We are looking for a talented and creative web developer to join a growing team that works with some of the region's leading businesses.
You will work on a range of projects including e-commerce platforms, business-to-business portals and a number of innovative internal projects.
We are recruiting to grow the capability of our agency and you will receive extensive mentoring and training on modern web development practices. We will also support your professional development in other ways, such as funding your attendance at relevant regional conferences and hack days.
You will have:
- excellent written English;
- a degree, from any discipline;
- experience with Git (or another distributed SCM);
- and demonstrable knowledge of a modern web framework, such as Django, Symfony or Rails.
You will get:
- A competitive salary, negotiable based on experience;
- Full time employment;
- 21 days holiday a year;
How to Apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application must include links to your public developer profiles, e.g., Github, Bitbucket or Stack Overflow and a 2 page CV in PDF format.